Saturday, November 10, 2007

{Want Beautiful Eyes?}

Then you need to head straight over to the FPD Blog!!!! Jaime has added a new photo tip that is absolutely stunning and will make your eyes in photos POP! It was so easy to do too!

I tried the technique on my 'lil Joshua's photo. He has such beautiful eyes, but rarely do you see it in photographs because they always appear too dark and do not show the light that's really in there. He has hazel, bits of brown, green and even blue flecks at times and they are gorgeous but my photos never were able to capture them. I was disappointed until I read the FPD blog and tried this:

Very rough makeover at this point....I'm still playing with the settings, but was awed by the results and it only took seconds to do!!!

BEFORE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AFTER
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My oldest has beautiful blue eyes and I cannot wait to try this technique on some of his closeup photos!!!!

Thanks Jaime for helping me ROCK my photos!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah96 said...

looks great Sondie! Thanks for the link.

Jaime said...

I am so glad that you liked the tip! Thanks for telling others about it. He is adorable!