Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter 2008

I realized that I needed to post some of our Easter pics. We colored eggs the night before with an Aunt and two cousins.

This mess....
Photobucket

Produced these beautiful eggs...
Photobucket
That's Aunt Gina's beautiful artwork with Joshua's name....I couldn't find Kyle's for the picture.

Here are the boys with their baskets. They found them rather quickly even though the Easter Bunny thought he hid them cleverly.
Photobucket
They were so excited about their new boots and so was I! Joshua shouted, "Look! I got puddle boots!" These will definetely save me this coming muddy spring!

Before breakfast, the boys relaxed on the couch. I just loved how Joshua was clutching his new stuffed bunny friend he got in his basket. Kyle was playing the new Transformers game he got for his DS while Joshua watched over his shoulder. They were so peaceful and quiet....a Mom's dream!
Photobucket

I was pretty upset that we wouldn't make it to our family dinner this year. But Gene made a beautiful meal for us.
Photobucket

Gene was very thoughtful and brought home this wonderfully yummy Carrot Cake. I had mentioned a few weeks ago that a carrot cake for Easter would be nice. He's such a great husband!
Photobucket

After Gene went to work, the boys and I bundled up and headed out for our first GeoCache hunt. We didn't find the cache, but we did enjoy a beautiful Easter day out in God's Creation.
We seen these deer.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And visited a local tourist spot on the search for the clue to the cache.
Photobucket

No comments: