Wednesday, November 22, 2006

And the winners ARE......

Ok, you've all waited long enough! I'm sorry, I got stuck working three FULL days and a boyscout outing with my son yesterday!

So without further ado.....the winners are.......Commentor #3 & 5....as chosen by DH! LOL! I yelled over my shoulder...hun pick two numbers between 1-7! LOL!

So Meems & Heather are my winners and I'll be emailing you shortly with your GC!

I wish you all a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

We'll be having dinner at my SIL's, and in the afternoon DH has to work.....so that means some scrapping time for me!!!!

Have fun!

2 comments:

meems said...

wow, I can't believe I won! THANK YOU sooo much! Happy Thanksgiving!x

Sarah96 said...

beautiful scrap page. I totally agree with the Photoblast underexposed correction action..I got that too recently and it's the best one out there!

btw..TAAAAGGG hehehe Check my blog :)