Saturday, November 11, 2006

Autumn Leaves

Wow! Has it really been a month since I posted last? I knew I was slacking, but not that bad. Ok, well, I have BIG plans for December, so I'll be preparing for that this month. I wanna share some freebies with all my digiscrap friends.....so be sure to bookmark my blog and visit every day in December up until Christmas....there will be something new everyday.

We had a GORGEOUS Autumn day here in NW Pennsylvania yesterday. I brought the kids home from school and Gene(DH) had raked a big pile of leaves in the yard for the kids (and me!) to play in, before he left for work. The kids eyes were all BIG and starry eyed, but I made them wait to jump in 'til I got my camera ready. LOL!

Here's some pics from yesterday playing in leaves that I edited so far using the WONDERFUL PhotoBlast Actions (couldn't live without them!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and here is the first half of a two pager LO that I'm working on for the Sketch Template Challenge at DigiScrapShak! I was so happy that Sarah VanDyke hosted the template for this challenge and her new kit Pumpkin Patch had awesome texture and colors for these photos! I just had to give it a try....I still need to add some elements and a TITLE (any suggestions for one? I'm stumped....I don't want it to be something generic) but here's the rough draft!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Complete Credits HERE

I got a new CT....I'm so excited to be designing LO's for Denise Bailey!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her designs are AWESOME and I like her grungy eclectic chic feel to her papers & elements!
Here's one of my latest LO's using her kit, Little Prince
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Complete Credits HERE
I have another surprise too....but can't announce right now! You'll just have to wait and see....but I'm about to burst with excitement!

Well, I think I have this organization thing figured out. How to do more than one thing at once, I think they call that "multi-tasking"??? I used to be really good at that, but my poor brain has suffered lots of terminal memory loss since the birth of my boys (along with some of my sanity perhaps???LOL!) So, I'm struggling to get with the flow of things, school, work, home, raising my three guys (yes DH is in that count too!) and leaving time for myself without neglecting my family. I THINK I have struck a balance, just hope I can keep it up!

I'm gonna go get dressed and ready for the day. TTYL!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Sondie. I'm hoping that it dries up outside enough today to get some of my own. The rain did stop and the sun is shining! I love those Chucky Cheese sketches! They don't have that at the two Chucky Cheeses we've been to! Very cool! Congrats on the CT for Denise! Amy C.

Groofy said...

Greeeat pics, nice boy too! Congratulations!

Lauren Grier said...

Congrats on your new CT :) Those are adorable photos btw :)