Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bad Blogger!!!

I know I should come visit here more often! I promised mom that I'd drop by and share some photos of the boys. It's been awhile since I've shared anywhere. Mom asked if I was sharing my pictures somewhere else than my spot at DST. No mom.....I'm not hiding from you, ok? LOL!

Here's the boys when we put up our tree. They jumped right in the tree box and posed for the camera.
Photobucket

I promised I would share these little photo frames that I made up for decorating this year. I loved these and found them at Wal-mart for only $1.50 a piece!
Photobucket

Here's a few pics from Kyle's school concert. Always the comedian and Drama King he is. He kept hiding from the camera so the video didn't turn out so well. So much for telling him I was taping so Nana and daddy could see later.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is our tree on Christmas night. (Just after Santa visited)
Photobucket

I'm ashamed to say that I got absolutely NO photos of the boys dressed in their Christmas outfits or opening presents. But I'm going to take a different approach to scrapping the holidays 2007. I plan to take pics of each of us with our top presents "in use" and showcasing them on a "Year In Review" page. My own take on using a template like that. That's the plan anyway.

And with that.....Happy New Year everyone!!!
Photobucket

I'll be back soon to share some recent snow pics and Kyle's birthday pics. Just as soon as this poor tailbone will let me sit at the computer for a bit.

No comments: