Saturday, January 12, 2008

SnowTubing

We all headed up to our local snow tubing park and had a blast Thursday night! The boys loved riding down the hill. Even though my tailbone was still quite a bit sore from my fall last Friday, Gene convinced me to ride down twice....on my tummy! Lord, I was praying I didn't roll off the tube on down the hill on my back! LOL!

Funny thing was the tubing park was the ONLY place in our entire county with snow! They had two feet of the beautiful white stuff. And all of it was "made" by the snow guns. We've had some unusually high temps this past week all the way up to 65 degrees, but it dipped back down on Wednsday and they were able to create the snow hill for us to have fun on Thursday.

Here's the hill. You'll notice just beyond the lights.....all green grass! LOL!
Photobucket

Gene
Photobucket

Kyle
Photobucket

Joshua
Photobucket

And there's nothing like a good game of Air Hockey to complete the night! Joshua won!
Photobucket

No there's no pics of me! Gene didn't have the chance to pry the camera out of my hands!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Too funny Sondie! Man made snow, I can only imagine. We've been covered in the stuff for a couple months now, and it's not so pretty and white anymore! Looks like you've all been having a fun and busy time. We have Pinewood Derby tomorrow, how about you? Amy C.