Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our View...

from our front window. Totally amazing!

Kyle opened up the curtains when we heard the wind just howling outside like a freight train. This was his view.
Photobucket
He said, "Wow!!! I can't see anything!" It's pretty much a whiteout right now. Visibility is just a few feet in front of you. Here's another pic of our front yard looking out the window.
Photobucket
So, I guess I'll snuggle by the fire.....or maybe just stay in my jammies and scrap today. A new layout is L-O-N-G overdue!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Kyle
Just a bit after the snowstorm pics...He broke out in HIVES!
Photobucket
Photobucket
After playing downstairs in the family room with the dog, I brought them up because it's just a bit too cold down there. I thought at first it was due to him and the dog playing around. His whole eye was red and started to look rough. As I looked closer, little bumps were forming at the corners of his eye and down his face. Then he showed me his arms....they were full of hives. Poor thing! I gave him benadryl and bathed him....just in case it came from the weeds outside while walking the dog this morning. He'll probably soon be a bit groggy. So he's in his jammies too!

1 comment:

Lisa Habisreutinger said...

The snow photos are cool! The hives photos - not so cool! Hope he's feeling better!