Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Scrap!

Yes, really I do! Look at the header up there....this is a scrap blog right? LOL!

I have started to consider myself a collector rather than a scrapper. Sad, really if you think about it. I picked up this sweet collection from Gina Miller & Amanda Rockwell called Shabby Papier.
Photobucket
Gorgeous isn't it? It looks a bit girly, but I assure you there is plenty in there to create "boy" pages as well.

So they have this scrap the stash contest going on right now and I couldn't justify getting that whole collection and not using it, could I?

So here is my first finished layout.
Photobucket
{Full Credits Here}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also wanted to share my new March Desktop. Rarely do I put up anything other than the Shabby Princess Desktops shared on her Blog. They are always beautiful and have photo inserts for the kids pics.

But I came across this Rockin' one at a very Funky place and had to d/l it right away. Because it doesn't have photo inserts, I was able to use this at work as well. It just screams S-P-R-I-N-G! I smile everytime I sit down to my desk now!
Photobucket
You can pick this up for yourself HERE and be sure to leave them a little comment when you d/l!

Since I spent the morning scrapping, I better get something done around the house and get out of these comfy clothes. Gene will be home in less than 2 hours. LOL!

Have a great day and I hope the sun is shining where you are.

No comments: