Monday, March 03, 2008

Spring is near....I can feel it!

It was a gorgeous day here in NW Pennsylvania! Well, as beautiful as you can get in early March. The 12 inches of snow melted almost overnight and the temperatures....well I'll just let you see for yourself.
Photobucket
See that on the lower left hand corner. Yup...that's right 60 degrees at 7PM. That's a very big change from our 0 degree temps last week.

I had to work all day, but was able to get out of the office at lunch to enjoy the warmth. I even left my coat in the car. It felt kind of weird gathering my belongings to leave and not having to lug on my boots and zip up my coat.

Spring is right around the corner! Well....right after we have this winter storm tonight that is. LOL! Oh well....it was beautiful while it lasted. I'll take freezing cold as long as the sun is shining.

No comments: