Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sassy Hair

In celebration of my 35 years here on Earth....I decided to get a trendy haircut. I've really been liking the whole short in the back and longer in front trend and have seen some really cute hair on some of the other moms at baseball and school. So here it is....straight from the stylist. She straightened it for me. But I can wear this style curly also and she said I could flip the underside to make it a bit different.
So, what do you think?
Photobucket
Photobucket

After getting home and Gene's initial shock (I didn't tell him that I was going today to get it done) I think it's a keeper. We were sitting on the couch watching cartoons and Joshua came over and started "petting" the back of my hair. He was smiling. I think he really likes it....he just came up to me while I was typing and said, "Hey mom, I still like your hair." He's a keeper too!

Now that baseball season is winding down....I have so much to share and hope to be blogging regularly again.

No comments: