Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just a quick note today...

I just wanted to say a quick thank you today to all of you who've left me such warm fuzzies here on my blog concerning the glitter alpha. I plan to make the "sequel" soon. I'll be busy working on the DSS newsletter as well so it may be a few days before I can get it done and uploaded but be on the lookout for it!

I'm a bit out of sorts today and I'm having a hard time trying to find the words to go along with what I feel. Gene and I found out today that my father-in-law(Bud) has lung cancer. He's in good spirits still with hope for a good outcome, but for us kids it's a bit devastating. With four grandchildren who adore him and a new grandchild on the way, please keep us in your prayers. I know this will be especially difficult for my husband, Gene. Neither of us has lost a parent yet. Bud's been ill for quite awhile now(heart, diabetes and COPD), but even now it's hard for reality to set in.

Here's a pic of Bud with Joshua a few years ago
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and your prayers!

No comments: