Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Baby Nathan

Just wanted to post my layout for today! I didn't think I'd get this done in time since I went back to work this morning and have been running all day. But the house is quiet and I had some time to relax and scrap.



I loved the story "behind" this photo so I knew exactly what I wanted to do to scrap this photo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Full Credits for the layout HERE....and leave me some love!!! :-)
Journaling:

Joshua held Nathan for the first time on July 16, 2007. Just after I snapped this photo, grammy came in and asked, “Joshua, did you pinch that baby?”
To which Joshua replied with great big eyes, “NO! He pinched ME!”



We went to my SIL's for my nephew's birthday party and this was the first opportunity that the boys were able to hold their new little cousin. He shares the same birthday as my husband Gene. The boys were tickled pink to hold the baby. I couldn't resist some photos....even though little Nathan was NOT a happy camper!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Frames are from Shadowed Frames Collection by Sarah VanDyke available at PDW

No comments: