Saturday, July 14, 2007

One Kit....many different looks!

I have been on a scrapping frenzy this past week! I don't know what's gotten into me....but I have been all over the challenges the CRD (Christina Renee Designs) girls have been putting out this past week.

So, I know there has been a bunch of drama and I've been one of the quiet ones. I missed the first two challenge deadlines because I didn't have a chance to get the d/l's in time to complete the challenges, but that didn't stop me from submitting anyway for the AWESOME grand prize their giving away.....three months of FREE CRD goodies!

I was just glancing at my gallery and I'm quite amazed at the variety of layouts I've done. I've used the same kit as a basis for all these layouts and they all look so different. I used the French Countryside collab duo by Christina Renee and Shabby Princess for all FIVE layouts so far and I have to say that this kit is SO totally versatile!

Here's my layouts for each challenge so far!

Challenge One
Scraplift a CRD CT Member's Layout

Play Ball <~~~~Click for Full Credits
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and here's the layout I lifted, Mr. Happy Pants by Hollie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Challenge Two
Scrap Outside the Box....no squares allowed! I had so much fun with this one and it inspired me to start this as a CD gift album!

Mama's Boy <~~~~Click for Full Credits
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Challenge Three
Only One (we were only allowed to use one of each item on the page)
I have to confess....I'm a template user and I just couldn't find a template to use that would allow me to use just ONE paper....SO....I found a totally new way of scrapping. I chose a frame (or in this case a set of frames) and started from there. It was so much fun!

July <~~~~Click for Full Credits
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Challenge Four
Then we got dirty and GRUNGY!!!! LOVED this!!!
Layers and layers and layers....OH MY!

Faces of Summer <~~~~Click for Full Credits
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Challenge Five
A template Challenge.....well of course I jumped all over this challenge! And that yummy gold glitter was included in the template!

Silly Smiley Brothers <~~~~Click for Full Credits
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't they all look so different and unique??? All but one of those layouts above use papers from the same kit. So only two more challenges to go.....I'm all for 'em!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a cute kidlet story....it's sure to make y'all laugh!!!! And there may just be a little GC giveaway here with a secret pic contest!!! Hint! Hint!

**wink**

No comments: