Sunday, July 15, 2007

The winner is.....



.......ROW!!!


Thanks so much to all who left comments on my blog and emailed me guesses. Row was the first to correctly guess AND give me the name of the person the Hair belonged to! Don't run away too fast now....'cause I like to RAK alot and if you check back, I'm sure you'll find some interesting goodies or contests. It's so much fun to do!

Here's the pic that I took the closeup of:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's the layout I made using the photos I took yesterday. I used the new Sea Dreams page kit by Ann-Marie at Designs In Digital....she was so kind to RAK me with!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok.....I'm off to take the boys to the beach....for some crazy reason they wanna go play in the water in the hot sun! After all, it is summer right????

No comments: