Saturday, July 14, 2007

Can you guess what this is???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll post the winner tomorrow morning (in time to shop the sales!) along with the full picture! So feel free to e-mail me with your guesses!

A cute little story.....

We were all sitting in the livingroom after dinner. Kyle was reading a Sports Illustrated magazine. I was lounging in the rocking chair. And Gene was laying on the couch....half pretending to sleep. Kyle looked over at me and said, "Mom, you should play this (finger pointing to a tennis ball in the magazine)" I said, "Why, should I play tennis?" He replied, "Well, 'cause Mom, softball......well.....(hand waves in a "No way" manner)

Gene opened his eyes and shot me a look......holding back a full blown laugh!!!!! The things he comes up with. One things for sure I can always count on him to be totally honest with me! LOL!
Ad Preview Credits:
Ultimate Background Coll. #1 by Nancy Comelab
DB Anna & DB Danielle by Darcy Baldwin

Stay tuned for the GC winner....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So are you going to take up tennis? I had a guess.

Amy said...

It's hair Sondie, or fur... I don't know. Your tennis story cracks me up. I just bought a pair of old style tennis shoe roller skates last week (yes, they were hard to find), and I'm going to take that up again. Haven't done it since 1984 but that's OK. Tennis is good, Jeff's been trying to get me to play for years.

Anonymous said...

What a cool contest!!! I think it's the beautiful hair of a kid ;)
Your blog rocks!!! ;)
I lvoe teh puzzle piece!!! ;)
Hugs & kisses, Mariquita