Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gift Cans

Remember awhile back I mentioned that LuAnn(wildblueeyez) had created a gallon paint can label set using Carole Neale's "A Doodly Christmas" page kit? Well, here are my finished pics FINALLY!
Unwrapped so you can see the detail
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Both Teacher Cans Wrapped
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pssst....Carole's still got the labels up for grabs on her blog....so go get 'em while you can!
These made really nice gifts for the teachers because I was able to fill them with things they can use for the classroom as well as a little goodie for them to keep. Kyle's teacher got the red star beaded ornament....because she's our STAR TEACHER! I gave Joshua's teacher a bag of these really cool holiday messages M&M's.....something sweet for a sweet teacher.
Have you seen them?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They come prepackaged with the silver bow attached. Perfect small thing to have on hand this time of year. I'm also having Kyle give one of these Holiday M&M's to his bus driver.
I've been busy with last minute Christmas details. I started to panic today because I still hadn't gotten my boss his gift yet and tomorrow morning is my last day to work before Christmas. Yikes!!!! So thankfully, a store in a town near us carried what I wanted to get him and I was able to pick it up after Kyle got home from school today. Phew!!! He mentioned a few weeks back that he had lost his hat when he traded in his car for a new one....the hat went with the used car by mistake. But that he was too lazy to order a new one. He always chides me for not wearing my hat. So, I thought this would be a good gift idea for him! He seriously has not gotten a new hat, so I hope he likes this one.
Well, short and sweet again tonight! I'm off to wrap prezzies and do some Christmas goodies with the kids. Maybe I'll finish up a few of those CT layouts I've been procrastinating after the kids are tucked in bed tonight!
See ya!

No comments: