Friday, December 15, 2006

I need some pictures to scrap! Oh, and freebies here too!

First....before I forget again....you all have to run over to DigiScrapShak and grab some raffle tickets for the Jen Wilson Gift Cards. She's so generous to donate 10....count them 10 $50 Gift Cards to her store to benefit a fellow Digi-Designer, Michelle Conrad whose house was destroyed in a horrible flood. Jen & DigiScrapShak have teamed up to help raise money for her and her family, including SEVEN kids to make their Christmas a little better this year. Along with those raffle tickets many of the Design & Creative team have made available several products that you can get in addition to your raffle ticket. Lot's to choose from there.....so after your read the rest of my blog post....be an ANGEL and head on over!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I'm running out of pictures to scrap with! I have this gorgeous kit called 'Tis Golden by Merkeley Designs (pictured below) and I want some really great pictures to scrap with for it. Maybe I'm just bored with my own pics, I'm not sure.....but does anyone have some pics they would like used with this kit? Be sure to leave me a comment here on my blog and your email so that I have a way to contact you!
I wanna RAK, as I've been RAK'd! LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found this cute little "Elf" thing on Tina's blog....so I had to give it a try!
Your Elf Name Is...
Pixie Stocking Stuffer

I think I like Tina's Elf name better....LOL!
Well, I've promising these to you for a few days now and I've finally packaged them up and made a preview. Here are some VERY random snowflake ornaments that I've created just for you! I used Terry Maruca's Action Assymetry to create these and boy is this little action FUN! The best part about this is that you don't have to be an artist to create some pretty stunning works of beauty! Just scribble, doodle, draw, use a brush whatever and run the action. AMAZING! I was so glad I got a chance to be a beta tester for this action! With Terry's permission.....here's your snowflakes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(If you download, please be a sweetie and leave me a comment! Thanks!)
And here's a layout I did using one of the snowflakes I created and some glitter paper overlays of Terry's!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sondie,
I have lots of pics that need to be scrapped. My email is marymacsharpe@earthlink.net if you want some of them. Thanks for the snowflakes, they are beautiful!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the snowflakes, especially like the one that is called randomsnowflake blue. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

very pretty, thank you!

Anonymous said...

these are really cool
I especially love the blue on on the bottom. WOW

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!! for the snowflakes, I love them.
cliketyscrap