Saturday, December 16, 2006

'Tis Golden & Figgy Pudding

I have this beautiful Quick Page I made up and it really needs a picture and some journaling to add that special touch! I love this kit from Merkeley Designs....so rich and the gold tones in here are just gorgeous!!! You have to see it up close to truly appreciate the delicate work she puts into her designs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyone interested? I thought maybe you'd like to see what the page will look like to help you pick out your holiday picture to fit this layout.

I'm thinking a trip to see Santa would look nice in here. We haven't done that YET! I'm trying to talk Gene into taking the kids and I for our trip to see Santa tonight. The boys have been running hairy scary through the house and I just haven't had too many opportunities to get out the camera. First, everytime I get out the camera, Kyle thinks that is a good opportunity to start sticking out his tongue, act goofy and make faces at me. AND he encourages Joshua to do the same....so it's so difficult to get any good pics. Plus with all the holiday hustle and bustle....man it's just enough to get the daily life things taken care of anymore! I'm sure you all know what that's like!

We did attend Kyle's Christmas Concert at school this past week and boy did the first grade do a great song! They sang "We Wish You A Merry Christmas!" All the stanzas complete with body motions. Made me think of the "Figgy Pudding" IOD DST Gold Kit. Kyle did such a good job and I wanted to share this video with you. But unfortunately, I cannot get it to upload. Anyone have any good video editing software they can recommend? I want to be able to save my digital camera videos and upload them to my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, i don't have any pics for you but i just had to let you know that this kit is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the quick page and yes your are right the kit is beautiful. Is the quick page available to download?

Sondie said...

I am offering to scrap a page for someone who would like to provide me with a picture that would go well in here. No the quickpage is not available for download. Sorry!