Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Nope no green beer here! Only some leprachaun pudding with gold dust sprinkled on top and the traditional corned beef and cabbage. When we went to put it in the crockpot this morning, there was NO seasoning packet inside the bag. Though it advertised there was one! Gene to the rescue again! Whatever he used to season it....turned out so delicious! I'm looking forward to some Rueban sandwiches for leftovers. The kids even ate the cabbage with totally shocked me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was a little bit lazy today, but I did manage to get all the "junk drawers" in the kitchen sorted, cleaned and organized. I'm so proud of myself for that! You don't know how long we've stabbed ourselves with pushpins while rooting through the drawers looking for something. LOL!

Grammy-Gram's tulips have finally emerged! And then....the snow hit and BURIED them! I thought this layout was appropriate for today!

Hint 'O Spring

For full credits go HERE
I hope your weekend is a great one!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The photo made me hungry!