Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weimeraner Puppy WANTED!!!

Oh, y'all...I'm so heartbroken.
We had to give up our five year weimeraner that we got just this past Thursday...a few hours after my FIL passed away. He was a great distraction and comfort to the boys for a few days, but the past two days he became WAY too aggressive with both the boys. Lashed out at both of them. Finally, after biting my oldest son's finger and drawing a bit of blood and knocking him to the floor...we had to send him back to his original owner.
My oldest was crying, balling that now he was afraid he'll forget about Papa, because the dog looked almost identical to my FIL's dog. Both the boys are taking it hard and we are on the search for a weimeraner pup.
We prefer a female, as they are less dominant and hyper as they grow out of the puppy stage.We've owned a weimeraner in the past, so we are very familiar with the breed. My husband was also raised with them and he would be interested in one for hunting purposes as well.
Due to the kids being so young, we have to get a pup, so they can grow up together.
Anyone know of some good resources?
I've tried searching online with limited results.

1 comment:

Micheline Martin said...

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! I really hope you find a sweet puppy to fill the void!