Friday, March 09, 2007

Our NEW Weim Baby!!!

Ok...she isn't here yet....but I have these pics from her current owners and so excited, that I didn't want to wait to show her off. So here she is! They've been calling her Duchess and I kinda like that name...so we're gonna keep it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ain't she purty??? Gene will go take a ride to pick her up after Kyle gets on the bus for school this Wednsday.

I searched the net for two days looking for a female pup. She came at a reasonable price...$350!!! The owners bred to keep her and run her in field trial competition. But the guy who has her had a neck/back injury and isn't able to get the litter of pups in the field. They are 12 weeks old now and he wants them to get good homes.

We are SO excited!!!!

1 comment:

SerenasMom said...

What a beaut! You really deserve a great pick-me-up like a puppy :) :)