Friday, March 16, 2007

St. Pat's Day SNOW!!!

Yes...we got the traditional St. Patty's Day snowfall today. We now have about two inches on the ground now and it's still coming down. Quite a contrast...considering Tuesday it was 70 degrees and sunny....I think I need to move to a warmer climate. 'Cause just having the sun shining and being able to open up our sunroof was such a mood lifter!


I have a quick layout to share with you all. I shared pics of everyone with Duchess except for myself. I'll admit....that's 'cause I didn't have a good one I'd be willing to post on the web yet. LOL! But here we are....she's so tired of posing...so I just had to add that cute caption above her.
This was done using Merkee's "Colorful Silliness" Kit and it was so much fun working on this. It's so outside my box. I also used Merkee's Tape Fun, Frames & Alpha. Link to full credits HERE

No comments: